Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

D3 Hits 2000Wu's

Well, a little of both.. :P with all the loans I've got (student and auto) as well as a ton of CC debt (live off CC for 3 months when unemployed last year... not a smart move. :( :()... I'm pretty far in the hole..

I decided that I should wait to build my new system till after I have removed some of this debt. I'd also like a place to call my own, and there is this lovely woman I've been with for five years (this Nov...) and I'd like to put a ring around her finger within the next 6 months.... :wub:

As a result of that.. I've been putting most of my income toward achieving those goals... and it's left no $$ for a new comp, till arround or after xmas... it may be as far as next July before I actually have the ability to build a new PC...

Good news is, there should be some really kick . thing out by then. :P

Yay! :)

Took only 7 days to complete 1000 WUs....

Couple more weeks, and I'll hit the 5000 milestone. Which, I think is the last one that they give you a printable thingie for.

I agree with Posey. My old comp took over 10 hours to finish. My new one is only taking around 5-6, so I should be twice as fast when I get back home.