Sign in to follow this  
dling

sniper elite 3 problem

I was able to play SE4 without any problems. Even played over clked using MSI AB.

Now I'm playing Sniper Elite 3 and the game keeps crashing giving me the blue screen of death.

I dont understand it. I'm downloading and getting ready to try an older version nvidia driver.

I'm not willing to set my system OC back to default o be able to play this game. It took to long to get where I'm at and I dont want to jeopardize

what I have.5.2g 24/7 on an I7 8086K proc

Well the older driver didnt help. I only get about 30mins of game play before it crashes.

I dont understand it. SE4 played without any problems, 3 is a different story.

dling, your OC is fine. It's the game.

Keep running current Nvidia driver, and save your OC profile in BIOS so you don't need to worry about it.

And stick with SE4 till the developers get crashing issue figured out, the Rebellion Community says "We are aware of the crashes some people are experiencing in Sniper Elite 3" , and they are still supporting both games.  :cheers:

14 hours ago, Braegnok said:

dling, your OC is fine. It's the game.

Keep running current Nvidia driver, and save your OC profile in BIOS so you don't need to worry about it.

And stick with SE4 till the developers get crashing issue figured out, the Rebellion Community says "We are aware of the crashes some people are experiencing in Sniper Elite 3" , and they are still supporting both games.  :cheers:

Thanks for the reply. Thats good news.

On 2/18/2020 at 4:26 PM, RHKCommander959 said:

Might help us to know what the BSOD or error in event viewer is too.

Good luck

Computer just crashes and restarts.

So having the problems with SE3 I thought I would try SE2 the remastered version . Not really liking it so much. Can't save game. Can't tag enemy while playing  at sniper elite  setting . There's a few other things that SE4 has that 2 is missing that I liked about the game. After playing SE4 and liking it a lot going backwards is not that good. The game is very weak. All the thing I liked in SE4 dont exist yet in SE2. I guess it's true,you can not/should not ever go back.

Edited by dling