I have above mentioned power supply which is about 11 years old I am guessing. It is modular except for the motherboard and cpu and 2 PCIE  power cables. 

Is there any cables i can purchase that i can add on the existing cables to make it longer. I ordered from Amazon even though it said extensions, well it did not fit.. 

Thank you

No matter how good they are, JohhnnyGURU even said Corsairs don't last forever. The caps will eventually  go bad long before anything else. 11 years is pushing it I think.

Thanks Braegnok :)

Ir_cow : aw man I do not want buy a new one... :(   

This is my rig:  

Lian Li Lan Cool II Case

Corsair 1000 HX

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

16 GB G skill DDR 3000

Def Heatsink that came with CPU

Nvidia Titan XP (Thank you Bosco and OCC)

1 X M.2, 1 500 GB SSD and 2 3.5 SSD's

3 x 120 front fans, 2 x 120 fans top (aRGB), 1 x 120 rear fans (aRGB) and 2 x 120 fans (aRGB)

I did PSU calculator on be quiet web page and they said min 550 W and max is 750

Any other PSU calculator that is good out there? i bought 1000 W  I was doing SLI at that time. 2  Nivida 460 's i think..  So if I am going to buy one 750 Watt should be guess??

Any good brands, Corsair still? Or EVGA? 

I hate buying new stuff too if i can avoid it, but really even best PSU only last so long. I thnk Corsair and Seasonic have 10 year warranty on the top models. 

Glad you got something on sale.

I think your computer will pull around 500-500 under heavy load.

I was going to for the 750 and his website had 850 and just happened to check on amazon and it was a good sale.. So grabbed it.. Wonder how to check how much a system pulls in a full load... 

So got the Evga 850 G+ .. One modular for Graphics connection has one 8 pin and 6 pin .. Can I use the same cable to power the whole card?

Looking at Johnny guru's reviews for some brands, why does the wire have capacitors in them? to protect the psu and parts to fry due to a surge? Thank you 

Yeah you can use the same PCIE PEG cable for both connectors on the card. 

The capacitors on the cable is for lowering the current ripple. I dont know if it jonnyguru or another site did this, but removing the capacitor brought the ripple up 30 mv. So its to make the power supply better.