Contest For You.

asus

if anyone can design a logo, for the front page, were it says "home" and looks dumb..

hear is the deal.. il help the person who wins build a webpage.. hehe.. or ahh.. give em a ball mouse!!

please just help.. photoshop skills needed.. i would like the background color to be

#999999 to match

hear is my site

overclockerslair

hehe. I give away bawls when i do that kind of stuff.

hey general... sry.... i cant do your thingy you wanted.. im absoluty crap at logos.... i cant do logos for crap... because im crap at making shapes from scratch

I can't do it now, but maybe i'll tinker around tomorrow.

btw, just thought i should let you know a couple of probs with the site. Below your flash, the following code is shown:

"; $quotes = file("$textfile"); $quote = rand(0, sizeof($quotes)-1); echo $quotes[$quote]; echo ""; ?>

so you must've ended somethinge early or left out something in the beginning to cause it to think of it as text.

And then also, you have a section called "Modds", well everywhere i've seen, whether for games or computer hardware, or whatever, there's only one "d", so it should be "Mods" not "Modds".

i know.. i like modds better.. it is more .. right :)

that code is a random quote php script.. it wont work on this hosting site.. even thouhg they say it supports PHP.. o well.. i remove it next time i update :P

i know.. i like modds better.. it is more .. right :)

well you can leave it if you want, but it's NOT "more right".

Mod is short for MODIFICATION. There is only one "D" in modification/modify.

Hey asus, wasn't sure what you meant by "where it says home", but I just went ahead and made a logo. Stayed up 'til 4am last night makin it...think it took like 1.5 hrs. If it's not what you wanted, then let me know...cause i really like it and would use the design/idea for something else then :)

BTW, i made it a transparent gif, instead of putting it on the color background you asked, this way, if you decide to change your color scheme in the future, you can still use this.

It was created with Photoshop 5.5 :ph34r:

Hope you like it.

Sweet.. i will def use that on my page someweare.. thanks :)

when i said home.. i ment a logo that says "HOME" if you could do one of thoes, that would be sweet :)

thanks a bunch though :)

Well, using the same premise, i created the following "home" logo, but for some reason, it came out a little botched. I left it medium-size so that you can shrink it down to the size you want. When i have more time i'll try making a better-looking one. Glad you like the other one though :)