Sign in to follow this  
Braegnok

New 4K HDR Gaming Rig

It's been awhile since I posted any new system builds, so figured I'd post my latest build.

CPU i9-9900KS

MOB : Asus Maximus XI Apex

GPU : NVLINK RTX2080Ti FE SLI

RAM : G.SKILL F4-3600C14D-16GTRSB

Primary : Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Storage : Corsair Neutron XTi 1920GB

PSU : Corsair AX1600i

Chassis : Thermaltake A700 TG

Cooling : Corsair H150i Pro

Display : Predator X27

Audio : SteelSeries Arctis Pro

Keyboard : Das 4 Ultimate

Mouse : Logitech G Pro

Running single card till December 4th, I screwed up and ordered 4-slot bridge and need a 3-slot. So if anyone needs a 4-slot RTX NVLINK bridge PM me it's for sale.

3DMARK default settings single card run.  http://www.3dmark.com/spy/9511408

AIDA64 Cachemem run.  

cachemem.png

That is a lot of power in one box. Bet the experience is epic.... To say the least. 

Nice build Braegnok. 

System is pulling 1400W+ with all 8-cores @ 5.3GHz and both cards OC +200/850.

NVLink-based SLI multi-GPU technology seems to have lots of potential, though it is still in the early phases and the technology isn't being fully utilized with current applications. In reality, multi-card scaling depends on support from developers, but it is exciting to see a breath of new life given to multi-card configurations running NVLink. 3840 x 2160 HDR gaming is indeed epic.

Edited by Braegnok

u Crazy!! Hows the HDR working for you? I have issues with games saying its in HDR mode but be completely blown out until I go into the windows 10 HDR menu turn it off and than back on. Works for a few days and the same thing happens. So now I leave HDR disabled. Not worth the hassle of having stuff looking wacky half the time.

So far everything is scaling great no issues on the few games that I'v played @ 4K HDR,.. Rise of the Tomb Raider, and F12018.

+1 on disabling HDR if it does not work, and running @ 4K UHD. I was having issues with Steam crashing while downloading updates yesterday but seems OK now,.. looking forward to issues though utilizing DLSS and DXR/RTX,.. 

Edited by Braegnok