Sign in to follow this  
ir_cow

Cheap fast memory kit on sale!

Micron FBGA Decoder. https://www.micron.com/support/tools-and-utilities/fbga?fbga=D9WFL#pnlFBGA

Shows IC FBGA D9WFL is part number : MT40A1G8SA-062E : E

After confirming part number is currently in production,..

I contacted Micron Sales, Support and was told those IC's are not available to the public,.. :(

But will be released in 11-Days. They are being used on the new Crucial Ballistix MAX DIMM Series modules.

So looks like will need to wait till week of February 4th 2020 to order, and I'm thinking they are not going to be cheep. :no:

Edited by Braegnok

The part number ( -062E ) has vary high Speed Grade listed in Microns Data Sheets. :yes:

621726353_MicronDataSheet.thumb.PNG.88c89bb4963a18d459b0418e8b75e75b.PNG

Edited by Braegnok

Alright after failing to reach FCLK 1933, I settled on 3800/1900 and pushed the timings down. I think I can still tweak it a little, but this is close.

3800-1900-CL14.png

On 1/27/2020 at 10:34 AM, ir_cow said:

Alright after failing to reach FCLK 1933, I settled on 3800/1900 and pushed the timings down. I think I can still tweak it a little, but this is close.

3800-1900-CL14.png

Looking great to me already.

It's a lower bin Micron-E die. 

The specs, data sheets,  https://www.micron.com/products/dram/ddr4-sdram/part-catalog/mt40a1g8sa-075

Those modules are most likely capable of 4000Mhz OC. Which is vary impressive for that price. 

Amazon is starting to roll out the new rank interleaving high-bin Micron-E die kits with a 4400Mhz kit released Feb 4, 2020,..

Crucial Ballistix MAX BLM2K8G44C19U4B. :yes:

Edited by Braegnok