Blizzard problem

dling

So I pre ordered COD MW. Downed it and it says I dont own it . I cant get in touch with them. none of the options

address the issue of made payment and we dont show that you own the game.HELP!!!! Blizzard seems to suck with customer support.

I have a copy of my purchase.

I just checked Blizzard Forums, seems your not the only one with same issue.  https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/t/this-account-does-not-own-the-game/1623

Looks like ir_cow is exactly right, the servers are hammered. Tons of issues going on with COD MW right now

Most likely the game will show up in your account soon after after the dust settles.  :yes:  

Thanks for the update. Followed the advice of the support guy and still get the same error code. Followed the link to billing.

Its just another contact blizzard support link which is terrible . I posted my purchase order no along with the  purchase date .

I hope this helps.

Well the problem was solved . As I wrote I gave them the purchase info and they added the game to my account.

The strange thing is that I think that some how my account and my son's got mixed up. I now have the games

that he had been playing and he is now locked out of his account. Very weird. Thanks for all the input.

So i was wrong. I see that the game shows up in my account but it still says that the order was in someone elses name.

I have explained that the account was hacked. the ticket area where you get support will not allow me to upload any jpg's at all

which means I cant show the Proof of purchase. Blizzard coustmer support reply's fast enough they just are not any help.

I was finally able to convince them that I was the original purchaser of the game and not the hacker.

I was able to start playing yesterday. Yea Cow, now that activision  is in involved  it takes two accounts .

I had to build an Activision account also.

Edited by dling