COD Modern Wareare

dling

On 12/24/2019 at 2:11 PM, Gremlin said:

How is the multiplayer? I will patiently wait till it gets cheaper hopefully :)

Good. Since Crossplay is enabled by default its easy to win against console players.

I made it a little more challenging by using a 360 controller, but still the latency is much lower. I've been on the receiving end before. You watch the reply and it never shows you shooting at all even though you clearly unloaded a whole clip.

• 4 months later...

Reviving this since I've been playing a LOT recently.

It shows you in the lobby which system a player is on (PC/XB1/PS4) and what controls they're using (Controller/M&K)  I'm still using a 360 controller myself, but I've ALWAYS preferred playing shooters with a controller over a mouse and keyboard.

I do get a bit of lag sometimes with everything cranked to ultra and ray tracing on in multiplayer, but I'm playing in 4k, campaign is fine and looks INCREDIBLE in 4k with everything cranked all the way up (2080ti/1700x/32gb's DDR4-2400 currently) with RTX off I'm getting a consistent 75-80 fps @4k with everything else still set at ultra.

I'm not a fan of ground war myself, but I've never liked the bigger maps, 24/7 Shipment is my jam though

Been playing on PC for a while, one of the better CODs. Still COD2, Blops and WW2 are my favorite. I wish mods was still a thing. So many great memories with COD2.

I just use a 360 controller. 

The only bad thing is many PC players cheat especially in S&D. Its hard not spot them. I'm always looking at the roster hoping to only play against console players.