COD Modern Wareare

dling

How many of you has pre-ordered the latest COD ? I have . Really looking forward to seeing how good it looks.

I don't plan on playing the  on line game, just the FPS portion. I have enjoyed many of the COD games.

Hope I will be able to add this to the list if enjoyed.

I saw some footage of the new Ground War mode. It just makes me wish for a better Battlefield game. The last two Battlefield games weren't so hot. I'll probably pick up COD: MW if I can get it for $30. I only played 34 hours of the last CoD. It doesn't keep me interested enough.

Minimum Requirements

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 / GTX 1650 or AMD Radeon HD 7950 - DirectX 12.0 compatible
Storage: 175GB
Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8GB RAM

Recommended Specifications

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1660, or AMD Radeon R9 390 / RX 580 - DirectX 12.0 compatible
Storage: 175GB
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
Memory: 12GB

Edited by WhenKittensATK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought it release day, installed it, and still have never played past Picaddily, LOL. Stuttering problems, stuttering and more stuttering. I mean its really bad. i52500K @4.8/gtx 980ti SLI/16 Gigs G.Skill/OCZ SSD................and still stutters. Loaded bios profile bones stock, no overclock whatsoever, still same problem. I think I will wait for a month or so, then I will play it again.

I get the occasional freezing. Reinstalled drivers with DDU, but no luck. Sucks that there are only 2 Ground Wars map currently. A lot of campers due to how loud the footsteps are. Maps don't feel like a racetrack like the older COD games. Felt like I was constantly just running in a circle around the map.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm about halfway through the campaign. It's incredible, and already my favorite Call of Duty campaign.

It feels similar to the old Modern Warfare campaigns but better and in-line with the modern terror threats that the world has faced with militant groups - the one level felt like it drew inspiration from the 2012 Benghazi embassy attack.

The characters are memorable and unique.
The graphics on PC are spectacular, and it's very well optimized  - easily reaching 1440p/60 on a 1080Ti at max settings (wish RDR2 did the same). 
The weapons feel authentic, mounting up against cover feels natural. Breaching doors feels intense.

Overall, I think it's really good

• 4 weeks later...

I've been playing the game for a while now, single player only.  My monitor is a Predator ultra wide with G sync @100hz .

I must say the graphics are very good ,almost movie like. I've enjoyed it so far and would recommend it. I'm able to stay above 100 fps

and don't have any of the stuttering as mentioned above. My card is a founders  RTX 2080ti and it plays game flawlessly .

The freezing I was experiencing stopped maybe a month ago. Kudos to AMD and the devs. I haven't played it since then though. The ground war mode is somewhat similar to Battlefield, but its just not the same. Slowly getting back into World of Tanks. Most of my free time now is going towards planning my second trip to Japan in September/October 2020.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

• 2 weeks later...