Elise will live again

bishop245

On day 3 of the install it at Getting files ready @ 97% I hope it finishes this part tonight I may have to retry the install via usb drive if this takes all day tomorrow I am getting pissed as I want to install my other gpu and my other 2 sticks of ram and maybe I should have already installed them but I was trying to diagnose my usb problems so I took stuff to almost the bare minimum and now I want it all back in but figured I could wait till I had winblows installed

new M.2 drive I am using Elise to type this now still haven't activated windows yet but that will be a fone call I am sure glad to have it back up and running though I rave run into so memory issues I havent sorted out yet but seem to work pretty good for my tired eyes tonight

glad to hear it's getting there, memory issues could be why it took days instead of several minutes. M.2 is sweet!

The ram should work just fine with SPD settings, unless there is a defect. Sadly most motherboards don't have memtest but you could make a bootable USB and test it. There are some Linux based bootable tools you can use too.  I would keep the windows usage to a minimum until you sort that, or you'll corrupt it sooner or later.

https://www.memtest86.com/

yup I have been really stressed lately with my upcoming vacation with my family to DC and so getting it up and running last night was great as I was able to game for about 30 minutes but as soon as i get back from vacation i will really start working to get it running properly and back to folding

Thanks again RHK you were a big help to me I am just to far outta the loop now since I have so much more to think about having a family but I wouldnt change it for the world either

• 3 weeks later...