New Forum ??

cjloki

Well I just logged in to see what's going on, and discovered right away that my OCC has a new look ... I looked into the article about the rtx 2070 ti that guest_jim posted and didn't see a link to respond or quote, or multi quote, but i'm still getting used to this...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put this in software because i had this great idea that maybe this change is a result of the new chrome based edge i've been hearing about ... that's how naive i am, but when i tried to go back to the main post i get this error message... it say the administrator has to make some change too, or else the thing doesn't work (hint hint)

WIN_20190411_05_17_18_Pro.jpg

They are currently upgrading the server, which is a vary difficult task without having a few issues.

The Forum page, and all other issues will be back up to normal status quickly.

Congrats to OCC staff for all the hard work, doing the upgrade with site up 24-7.  :cheers:   

Edited by Braegnok

1 hour ago, Guest_Jim_* said:

Give it some time to grow on you, and for some of the kinks to be worked out.

yea right  "you can't graft a new idea to a closed mind"

1 hour ago, ir_cow said:

I like how the oldies are coming out of the woods to comment lol. I think this is a posstive move on OCC part.

+1, and agree with the new forum page is much easier to navigate on mobile device,.. plus spell-check is working now. :lol: