RTX 2060 or Vega 56 ?

So I have a $75 credit for Amazon and I need a GPU

Should I get a RTX 2060 for $275 minus the $75 Amazon credit

or $289/$259 mir Vega 56 Air boost from newegg making it $259 

The 2060 comes with 1 of 3 games 

The vega comes with 3 games 

Edited by jdm_freek

Based on franks review the RTX 2060 and vega 56 go head to head in many games. I would personally go with whatever draws less power and is newer. That would be the 2060.

Unless you are attached to the free games from AMD.

Do you want the three games the Vega 56 comes with? If you do then that would make it the better deal money-wise.

Personally I prefer AMD drivers as I am one who enjoys going in and tweaking things, and Radeon Chill is just amazing, but if you're not like that then it doesn't matter so much.

What resolution and frame rate are you going to run it at? If its 1920x1080 at 60 FPS, then have you considered an RX 580? At that resolution they are solid performers and would be cheaper than both. You can only get two of the three games with AMD's promotion though. I see the Sapphire Pulse RX 580 is just $209 currently on Amazon, which is definitely a nice price. It might not be the Nitro+ or a Powercolor Red Devil, but the Pulse is a very solid card.

i haven't check lately but i don't think newegg honors amazon store credit... unless they've teamed up and changed it and forgot to tell me...

but that was a good review this morning