New build _ PLAN

Fragsman

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was me Frags I'd gowith the 9400f as you are not going to oc, why spend more if you will never going to use it, also go for the cheaper ram because if it's compatable I'm sure it will run fine. As far as what store to deal with that it's almost impossible to help you with as most of us on occ have never had the experience with any vendors from your country. The system you pick will last a long time for gaming at 1080 resolution which is what you want, barring any hardware failure of course.

Edited by SpikeSoprano

Why is the i5 9600K  Skynet Informatica the cheapest? (Edit: its missing the CPU price) I would say out of those options it is the best. Also on a side note, 128GB is not enough for anything these days. Once you install the OS and basic apps you will have 30-50GB left over. That isn't even one game. Hopefully you have a second drive for games and applications.

Sorry we can't help much on the price of things. I know you are trying to build on a budget, is a pre-built not cheaper and comparable?

If it was me Frags I'd gowith the 9400f as you are not going to oc, why spend more if you will never going to use it, also go for the cheaper ram because if it's compatable I'm sure it will run fine. As far as what store to deal with that it's almost impossible to help you with as most of us on occ have never had the experience with any vendors from your country. The system you pick will last a long time for gaming at 1080 resolution which is what you want, barring any hardware failure of course.

Yes I guess both will be fine and I think the decition will be with me until the last moment.

Even tough I won't OC 966k runs at 3.7ghz and 9400F @2.9ghz so is 800 more Mhz. There is a BIG difference in Mhz, not so much in gaming performance.

I'm really tempted with the 9400F is so much more cheapier. Price/performance way better.

Regarding Price I've calculated and DEPENDING ON STORE 102-150 U$D difference. And Both stock there is no way that cost/performance improvement. That would be good if I OC, which I wont. :P

Why is the i5 9600K  Skynet Informatica the cheapest? (Edit: its missing the CPU price) I would say out of those options it is the best. Also on a side note, 128GB is not enough for anything these days. Once you install the OS and basic apps you will have 30-50GB left over. That isn't even one game. Hopefully you have a second drive for games and applications.

Sorry we can't help much on the price of things. I know you are trying to build on a budget, is a pre-built not cheaper and comparable?

Yes I have a 9 year old 1TB WD Black that I will still use for storing all Games and Extra Data. Main Programs and OS will be in the SSD (enough space for them).

Perhaps I can install only 1 game and it will be League of Legends since is the game I play the most and I want it to load (Fast as Fuck) in case I disconnect or something bad happens.

Edited by Fragsman

Build Finished

New Components

i5 9400F @2.9 Stock with Turbo Runs @3.9
Kingston HyperX Fury 2x8gb 2400mhz

ASUS TUF B360 PRO GAMING

Gigabyte 1660ti Windforce OC 6gb

SSD A400 M2 Kingston 120gb

Phlipils 24" 243V5L

Old componentes (I already had)

Thermaltake v9 Black Case

Thermaltake 750w Smart Series

LG CD/DVD RW+

WD Black 1Tb

Just tested Metro Exodus 1080p DX12 @Ultra with Hairworks & Advanced Physix on the interior tunnels 78-125fps. I could say 95 as average.. I just started the game but I would say I'm overkill for 1080p  :wave: totally fine for gaming. I'm so happy!