Sign in to follow this  
Guest_Jim_*

PC Building Simulator Leaving Early Access on January 29

news42219_1-pc_building_simulator_leavin

It has been a while since I was last in PC Building Simulator, but come the end of the month, it looks like I will have good reason to return to it, as the game will be exiting Early Access then. Developed by The Irregular Corporation, this game allows players to build the custom PC of their dreams from the over 200 virtual versions of real components, or to learn how to build and maintain computers as they start out with their own shop. Custom water cooling, wiring, and overclocking are all features that add to the depth of this simulation. The hardware manufacturers that have partnered with the developers include, AMD, ASUS, Corsair, EVGA, Fractal Design, Gigabyte, MSI, NZXT, and Razer, and after you construct the virtual build, you can then execute a simulated 3DMark run, to see how it could perform in real life.

PC Building Simulator can be purchased right now for $19.99, before it leaves Early Access on January 29. To mark the occasion, a trailer of community builds has been released and you can watch it below.

Source: Press Release

Back to original news post

Guest Guest

This was a fun game for about 2 hours then gets rather boring because you are doing the same thing over and over again so it has a rather short shelf life for playable hours.

Then again I do PC repair and consulting for a living so maybe that has something to do with it as well. I also found that who ever made this game also knows very little about how to build a PC or fix them because most of the stuff in the game is not very realistic or properly designed.

Do not get me wrong it is a decent game for what it is but if you are trying to learn how to build PC's or fix them then do not use this game as your guide line it will steer you in a very wrong direction for sure.

I may check out the finished product and hopefully they fixed the glitches and that they actually consulted with PC experts to get more things right than that are wrong in the early access version I played. With all of that said I would give my early access version probably a 5/10 and maybe the finished version can score higher than that.

Sign in to follow this