Ya'll Won't Believe It

wevsspot

Bring back DFI....lol Or Abit or Epox.... (coincidentally Epox lives on under the Supox brand just not in the USA ;) )

It sounds like we just need a True U.S.A Brands. 

Do we have any of that in US of A??? 

Anyone?? 

Bring back DFI....lol Or Abit or Epox.... (coincidentally Epox lives on under the Supox brand just not in the USA ;) )

It sounds like we just need a True U.S.A Brands. 

Do we have any of that in US of A??? 

Anyone?? 

not sure if we could afford it.... probably cost double.....

Excellent Wevspot.

SO how does it feel with the M2 and the OC on it? 

Is the Comp presentable. May see some build shots?

Also do you have the system on air or is this one underwater. 

I really like the M2 drive.  I installed it in the bottom M2 slot so to minimize lane conflicts and keep it as far away as possible from the heat generated by the CPU and GPU.  It's snappy.  As for the OC, you can't really tell in normal day to day tasks, but it has helped by increasing the minimum FPS drops in BFV and my video encoding times have improved a bit as well.  

I'm on water cooling, but nothing fancy.  Single loop (CPU only) x1 240mm radiator and XSPC water block.

Sorry I didn't snap any photos or create a build log.  I could snap a few of the finished project powered up though.  Speaking of photos, for some reason postimage.org deleted all of my BIOS screen shots, so I'm going to have to redo those as well and fix post #31.

Your case is lit web. Pun intended.

I like it man. And sometimes a simple loop is all you need.

With the case I just got done doing..... For now.... I am not sure if lights are in my future or not.

Hey wevs, bowtie, long time no see. I would say save up for the 8700K, if you can. I recently went from a 3770K to an 8600K and I definitely regret not springing for just a little more money for double the threads.

I stopped using Gigabyte after a few DOAs, been using Asus exclusively since, no issues (besides that the Aura software sucks)

I refuse to use another Gigabyte product after the fiasco with my last motherboard I bought of theirs. The PCB was warped, the vrms ran super hot even at idle(50-60*C) and the cpu would down clock itself to like 3.1ghz(this was during the period where a certain revision of their boards would catch on fire). I sent the board back to them twice and they just kept sending my defective board back saying there was nothing wrong with it................swapped in the Asus Sabertooth and not a single problem since.

Not trying to derail the thread or anything just adding to this, when looking at reviews of that particular Gigabyte motherboard there are a lot of reviewers who had the exact same experience I had with their RMA, send in a non working motherboard only to be told that there is nothing wrong with it and Gigabyte just shipped it back.

I'm screwed on the warranty any way since I bought the board used from a guy over at OCN.  It's a crapshoot, but I got lucky.

Oh yeah, these companies got really anal about where you buy stuff from, Sapphire denied my RMA because I bought my video card new on eBay...................

So for my next build I bought everything from Newegg.