Official OCC 2018 Christmas Contest

bp9801

I just ordered an FX 8350 to upgrade my Phenom II X6, which was what I said as an answer to "What will be your first computer part purchase for 2019?" Ended up as the last computer part purchase for 2018. :) But I'll get it in 2019.

Well, turns out I got it in 2018. So I totally failed on that 'first purchase of 2019' prediction. So on the last day of 2018 I got a CPU made in 2011 (the date printed on the CPU; the box says 2015).

• Like 1

I just ordered an FX 8350 to upgrade my Phenom II X6, which was what I said as an answer to "What will be your first computer part purchase for 2019?" Ended up as the last computer part purchase for 2018. :) But I'll get it in 2019.

Well, turns out I got it in 2018. So I totally failed on that 'first purchase of 2019' prediction. So on the last day of 2018 I got a CPU made in 2011 (the date printed on the CPU; the box says 2015).

The FX8350 is still a great CPU, I'm rocking a FX8320

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was excited to see that I won a game, Star Control - Origins. Before I got a chance to see if my machine could even run it, I saw the article here that it was pulled from Steam. Still, I am glad to see I won something! I love this contest every year. Thanks OCC!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping info has all been submitted and some winners might even see their prizes this week! So, in the immortal words of Bosco...

Where are the pics you bunch of lazy %$#*&$#(*)#$ :P

Shipping info has all been submitted and some winners might even see their prizes this week! So, in the immortal words of Bosco...

Woot! Can't wait :woot:

Oh, you'll have them aplenty good Sir, so glad to have an inverse case so that I can show off the cool part of that Titan and not the PCB side :D

• Bosco unpinned this topic