Official OCC 2018 Christmas Contest

bp9801

The video cards from NVIDIA have been revealed. Chance for an RTX 2070 or even a TITAN XP!

Very nice! Any details of the particular models?

NVIDIA direct, so Founders Edition/stock models.

Nice, i thought it evolved into a 'Christmas in July' contest. Nice to see it back on this side of the year.

It think it was March, and only in 2016. But hey, OCC can do several Christmas competitions a year and I won't be complaining.

Damn... RTX would look great in 3440x1440 with a Titan lmao... especially considering my 980ti is kinda... lacking... in the frame rate department in that resolution. lol Good luck to everyone! Skipped 3 contests in a row after winning a PSU, hope the unused luck accumulates. lol

Damn... RTX would look great in 3440x1440 with a Titan lmao... especially considering my 980ti is kinda... lacking... in the frame rate department in that resolution. lol Good luck to everyone! Skipped 3 contests in a row after winning a PSU, hope the unused luck accumulates. lol

I enter every year. I won a case in 2008. That was sweet!

I enter every year. I won a case in 2008. That was sweet!

I enjoyed the copy of RiME that I got last year. (Or rather, enjoyed watching my son play it.)

I guess there are just a lot of entrants who don't post to the forum. This reminded me of the old spamming competitions at Driver Heaven, where your chance increased the more you posted.

• Bosco unpinned this topic