Official OCC 2018 Christmas Contest

bp9801

Shipping can take a bit, especially with the companies getting everything sorted after CES. Give it a bit more time, but if you don't have your prize by the end of next week, please do let us know and we'll follow up.

I will not be at my house tomorrow, so I am letting you know that I have not received the RTX 2070 yet. Would you be able to reach out to NVidia to see if they have shipped out their prizes yet? Thank you very much.

My prize arrived from Corsair but something odd about the packages; the boxes were dropped off (no knock at the door or doorbell) and I noticed that both had a commercial invoice attached to them. I contacted UPS and they said the shipper will pay for the charges.Two different UPS customer service reps told me the same thing(but I don't know if I trust what they are saying). Can you confirm with Corsair that they will pay for the charges? I don't want a surprise invoice from UPS to arrive in the mail. Thanks

Will you just enjoy your prize, most prizes arrive with an invoice because the company has to do that so they know where their stock is going. Don't worry about it, just enjoy it
  • Like 1

Video cards and the laptop have shipped, so can expect those to show up before long!

As for the invoice, could have just been a leftover from when it shipped out. If it was just dropped off, likely not something you'll need to worry about.

Video cards and the laptop have shipped, so can expect those to show up before long!

As for the invoice, could have just been a leftover from when it shipped out. If it was just dropped off, likely not something you'll need to worry about.

Thanks for letting us know.

...a little birdie called me at work today to say there is a strange package awaiting me... hmm, and yes, yes there is !! ...pictures in a few minutes

...imma prolly put it in this next Sunday, unless I just caint stand it !

And like the Gremlim said, many thanks to the OCC team, and staff ...I still caint believe it !!

WIN_20190219_19_27_58_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190219_19_32_06_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190219_19_27_28_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, my RTX 2070 came today!  It was packed really well and looks great.  I hope to have it in by the weekend.  I want to thank OCC again for a great contest, it really made Christmas exciting.  Every year you guys have a fantastic contest. Thanks again to Nvidia, I can't believe their generosity.  They definitely have a fan again.  Will send pictures as soon as I figure out how to post them from my IPhone.  Be patient.

post-69874-0-64997900-1550692764.jpg

• Like 1

• Bosco unpinned this topic