Official OCC 2018 Christmas Contest

bp9801

Thank you OCC and Cooler Master for the awesome headset. I ended up buying a wireless one just before I found out I had won this one so I decided that my brother needed a headset upgrade. He was quite pleasantly surprised.

• Like 2

To those who are from Canada and have received your prize, did you have to pay any taxes or duty fees? kuri? SpikeSoprano?

No duties or taxes for me either. They just left it at my front door when I wasn't home, so I assume they didn't need to collect anything.

Shipping can take a bit, especially with the companies getting everything sorted after CES. Give it a bit more time, but if you don't have your prize by the end of next week, please do let us know and we'll follow up.

My prize arrived from Corsair but something odd about the packages; the boxes were dropped off (no knock at the door or doorbell) and I noticed that both had a commercial invoice attached to them. I contacted UPS and they said the shipper will pay for the charges.Two different UPS customer service reps told me the same thing(but I don't know if I trust what they are saying). Can you confirm with Corsair that they will pay for the charges? I don't want a surprise invoice from UPS to arrive in the mail. Thanks

Edited by werty316

Still waiting on the RTX 2070 and I'm in Tennessee. So not waiting for any border crossings, unless they are sending it to me straight from the factory...

...and so there must be a Titan XP floating around the country someplace too, I guess it gets here when it gets here !

• Bosco unpinned this topic