1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*

ANTITHAT

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9279 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

It is that time of year when we see Black Friday deals on various items, including a number of PC components, laptops, and pre-builts. Instead of trying to list them and the relevant information all in this news item, or pick out specific ones, I threw them all onto the Google Calendar embedded below. Here is a separate link to it, in case that is easier to explore than the embed below: 2018 – Black Friday Deals.

For NVIDIA we have a number of graphics cards, both GeForce GTX and GeForce RTX, laptops, desktops, and a couple Acer G-Sync monitors. For Acer there are laptops, Chromebooks, desktops, and monitors on sale from a number of retailers. I want to point out though that the Aspire AZ3-700-UR12 all-in-one desktop will be an Amazon Lightning Deal on 11/29, when it will be $300 off.

I should also note that all deals are subject to change, and in some cases are limited to how long supplies last.

Back to original news post

#2 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*

ANTITHAT

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9279 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:38 AM

Unfortunately it does not seem the different coloring I gave them survives being shared, but I added deals from Square Enix to the calendar. You can find the press release of them here too: SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES 2018 BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY DEALS

Processor: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X @ 3.8 GHz
Cooling: Corsair H110 AIO
Motherboard: ASUS Zenith Extreme
GPU: AMD RX Vega 64 (Stock @ 0.965 V +50% Power Limit)
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ 4x8 GB (32 GB) @ 3200 MHz 14-14-14-28
PSU: OCZ Fata1ty 750 W

GitHub OCC-OCAT script repository
Regular Saturday game stream at YouTube - OCC Live (forum thread)
Personal streaming YouTube - GuestJimOCC Live

The Body on Games (YouTube, Release Calendar, Blog, and Patreon)

Reply to this topic