L0gitech g510 regular key mapping hell

robAP

i am using 0 instead 0f '0h' because the '0h' key n0w c0mmands minimize/fullscreen taggling instead 0f the letter...um..'0h'. This is after the kids were playing 0n the b0ard thinking it was fun t0 mash keys s0 i have n0 idea what they did 0r h0w, but n0w when it c0mes t0 fixing it, L0gitech has n0thing f0r me as every single menti0n 0f key maps 0r macr0s g0es t0 the G macr0 keys and setting them up f0r keybinding games.

Any0ne kn0w h0w t0 reset the G510/19 internal KB mem0ry? It sat in a desk drawer f0r 6-8 m0nths unplugged h0ping it w0uld reset itself....N0PE!

th0ughts?

eh, didnt work. Logitech tech support, after 2 hours or so, threw in the towel, said the O key can't be programmed and emailed me a 30% off coupon for up to 3 devices from their online store. Not sure if i'm gonna use it for a keyboard. Eying a Ducky One2 mx brown board at the moment. 

oh well. it was 8 years. I'm guessing at this point their key can be programmed, but the engineers themselves didn't know how through secret key combos randomly discovered by children.

Have you tried uninstalling the software? I have the same keyboard and none of the mapping or anything ever worked for me without the software installed.

Edit: or go into the logictech keyboard software and reset the profiles. It's been a few years since I had the keyboard plugged in, but I remember the only way to add profiles or remove them was in the software.