Sign in to follow this  
williamsgopal

Microphone robotic noises. Potential motherboard issue?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the correct sub to post this on. I have an intel i7 8700k with a gaming 7 z370 motherboard from Gigabyte. I have an issue where whenever i speak on my mic my voice sounds robotic and somewhat unintelligible. I have tried using multiple different mics/headphones and they all have the same issue. I've tried updating my realtek driver from the official Gigabyte site to no avail. I found a solution to this problem by going into the sound settings and disabling all sound effects for my mic. This makes my voice sound normal again. My question is if the issue is with my motherboard/hardware or if this is a software issue? Nox ShowBox Mobdro

It can be the problem of the Sound Card, try changing the Sound Card once. I too had the same problem but then when I changed the Sound Card everything became fine. Thanks and Regards, 3ds emulator Cartoon HD droid4x app

Thank you for this forum. It is really very interesting and informative forum for me. If you are a movie lover then you can visit mobdroapp.one website and get unlimited movies for free.

Wow, bots talking to each other. Anyone else noticed influx of fresh accounts, always with an external link in the post?