Bosco Needs Your Help

bp9801

Normally when you see Bosco in the title, it tends to be in relation to a contest. However, and unfortunately, now is not one of those times. Some of you may be aware, but for the majority who aren't, Bosco and his family live in the Grand Forks, British Columbia, Canada, area, which has recently been hit with some massive flooding. Sadly, Bosco's home is one of the ones affected by the floodwaters and thus has lost nearly everything. Clothes, furniture, pictures, electronics, and yes, most of his and his dad's computer hardware. It's basically a massive and total loss for so much of their property.

So, what does Bosco need your help with? Well, donations of both the clothing and monetary variety if you can spare it. He and his wife need clothes for their nine-year-old daughter, summer clothes especially, adult clothes (summer clothing again) in XL and XXL sizes, and whatever money you can spare. He has a GoFundMe page set up for monetary donations, but you can also donate directly to his PayPal if you prefer that route. For clothing donations, and anything else you might want to donate, please contact OCC staffer Candice on arranging shipments.

This is a terrible time to go through for not only Bosco and his family, but for everyone in his town affected by the flooding. Please help out however you can, both for Bosco and everyone hurt by the disaster. Thank you and here's hoping to a speedy recovery for Bosco, his family, the families impacted, and the town.

GoFundMe

PayPal - [email protected]

Clothing donations

Back to original news post

• 2 weeks later...

ok well look, i sent some money via gofundme and my bank is showing much less came out than I sent, so next chance I get i'd prefer to send direct to Dave's paypal. If the [email protected] isn't correct for paypal then I need to know what is...

Thats the email I've used for PayPal, the payment went through. Also check that you're sending the amount in USD, I think PayPal changed it to CAD due to Dave residing in Canada. Not sure if that explains why much less was withdrawn from your bank account, I haven't tried via GoFundme, did straight up PayPal

What size is his daughter? I have 3 girls and TONS of clothes that we usually just donate to salvation army. Of course, only stuff in great shape.

I'm a Katrina survivor and was greatly helped by clothing donations, some of which i still wear, lol, and some of which came from Canada!! Roots brand?! Anyway, I'm willing to help!