Need Help choosing Gaming Monitor!

DanielA

Hello OCC members!

I'm not sure which monitor to choose to play at pokerstars.

I play at 10 tables simultaneously and I'm tired of constantly moving through windows to see what's going on at each table. (still playing on Full-HD laptop).

My idea was to have a monitor (or several) that would have room for all the windows open in the standard resolution (I do not like to see the text too small).

Anyone who has ever applied such a solution? My PC has a VGA and an HDMI (video out ports).

I'm living in Portugal so, I just want to buy in Portuguese stores. So far I've seen this site that seems to add some stores, but I do not know if in a 4K the content will be too small (I want to stay + - 60cm appart from the monitor)!

At the same time I would like to have a solution with reasonable price / quality. Maximum budget of 300

• 3 weeks later...

You might consider shopping for pre-owned panels.

pre-owned ultra-wide 34" panel for 210 EUR.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-34UM60-P-34-Inch-IPS-WFHD-2560-x-1080-Ultrawide-Freesync-Monitor-2017-MINT/263501552242?epid=19003306209&hash=item3d59ea9a72:g:PPQAAOSwYNxah0xo

Edited by Braegnok

You might consider getting a used TV for that purpose. I've picked up a 65" Sceptre (low-end brand) for $600 and i run a few windows for crypto trading, it works out pretty well and also pairs as a TV. Don't expect any decent gaming though, i think its capped at about 30 Hz so the image is superchoppy and 4k (even video) doesn't impress either, there is some flickering in the background, but with your budget you could score something of a smaller size and better refresh rate . Amazon here in US has 50" ones for $300 new, guess you could get something similar used in a good condition