Storenvy

dling

I got a order no. and receipt along with a ph no. saying if I have any question please call.

It says to give 5-7 days after the order has been placed and a fed ex tracking no will be provided.

I'm hoping to hear something by the middle of next week. I will keep everyone up to date on how it ends up.

If it's good it will be a super great deal on all of the vid cards they have listed.

This is embarrassing, I did the same thing. I received the exact same emails you did. I also received a text message saying that the paypal activity was suspicious and to respond that I authorized it or not. I went to text response back to paypal but it told me that it had "expired."  I emailed PC-tech to ask where it was shipping from and they did not respond. I did get an email on the 9th, one day after I put in the other and it said

There is a problem with your order and payment was marked as unverified. We noticed unusual activities on our PayPal so we advise you file a dispute right away. Dispute the payment now and let me know and i will inform you on what is the update.

Looking forward to your swift response.

Thank you,
Michael Chaloupka
Sales Department

I then saw your post and pretty much confirmed what I thought. I opened a dispute with paypal but they just requested more information. Not really sure how this will go down, I don't think they are legit and I am unsure what to tell paypal- wish they would tell me what more information they need, afterall they are a tech giant and looking into a spoof business should be pretty easy for them.  

WOW !!!!  Thats not good news at all. I fell that if the deal goes south I would still have Paypal on my side to cover my loss. After all

I would think that if I can use Paypal to send money its up to Paypal to make sure that the business that is using them is legit .

I think they got you ding,.. when they redirected you from first site, gave you a refund,.. then sent you to sellers store location.  

In the PayPal user Agreement,.. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection : For Item Not Received Claims,.. items bought in a seller's store location.

It sucks,.. but the seller only needs to show refund from first site,.. and claim that you bought item from his store location, and show sales receipt for item you bought,.. and PayPal will close claim in favor of the seller.

I hope I'm wrong, and everything works out,.. but after reading PayPal user Agreement,.. the scammers have come up with a loop-hole perhaps by sending you to "sellers store location" after giving you a refund for item bought from first site.

PayPal user Agreement :  https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Edited by Braegnok

Am I understanding you correctly here?  If given the seller send you to their store location for purchase, then buy protection is voided?

Clearly on their site they have PayPal payment method, just like Best Buy and others major seller.  Does not make sense that this would void the protection.  Dling, maybe you can argue this with PayPal if you decide to dispute and give an issue.  Also, since visitor can search their site on the Internet and they have PayPal as an acceptance payment method, then that can work in your favor.  I hope Dling can come out fine.  Let us know.

Have you read the PayPal User Agreement,.. PayPal Purchase Protection : for Item Not Received Claims. 

Sorry but looks like a slam dunk case closed too me,.. 

Seller gives PayPal a story and shows refund for item bought from first site,..

Seller claims you then bought item using PayPal in sellers store location,.. Seller shows sales receipt from store location as proof order was fulfilled. 

Edited by Braegnok

So why would they just drag me along then and say the item is being shipped on the 16th ? They could just say nothing.

MAN!!!! I hope ur wrong about this. Only time will tell.

I think you're misunderstanding that clause. It says "If you use PayPal IN a seller's store location" where it's talking about collecting items in person. I read this as if you were in a physical store, and paid with PayPal.  The assumption being that you would pick up the item at the time of purchase.

I was thinking if it's a scam, and I was the scammer living in Singapore,.. I have a spook store with zero sales, zero reviews and I give buyer a story about shipping after buying card, then refund his PayPal payment,.. and redirect him to my store/server in Washington State USA,..

Then sell him the card second time,.. only this time the sales receipt is printed on a physical store cash register just like you were standing in my store,..  :blink:

when you file claim with PayPal for item not received,.. I tell PayPal you are a difficult customer vary rude, you bought card from my online store, then you could not wait for processing and shipping,.. you asked for refund, I gave you the refund, and next day you bought card from my store location,..

Here is the sales receipt from my store location in Washington State USA for proof and here is proof of online sale and refund,.. geez now this guy is saying he didn't buy the card from me,.. he's crazy.