Official OCC 2017 Christmas Contest

bp9801

I have been a member of this great club for quite a few years. I don't really post much, unless i really have something to say, but i come here daily for a fresh scoop on whats new in the computer (and not only) world. I've seen quite a few Christmas contests and even won prizes. Where i am going with this is... I'd like to thank all the members, Bosco and my personal favorite news writer Guest_Jim and all the staff for keeping this community alive and going! Keep up the good work and keep them news, contests, reviews and silly (sometimes!) forum posts coming, you're all a great bunch, Merry Xmas and happy New Year! Good luck to all who decides to participate in the XMas contest!

Ditto that sentiment...........Merry Christmas to all

Hi all and Hi Bosco!

Thank you for the great chance to win these awesome prices!

I also have to thank my Friends at "The Forgotten Company", specially Grilka and Swish for pointing me to this fantastic contest, thanks again!

Good luck and Merry Christmas to all of you!

About time for a key drop. Post will be editted in 5 minutes with the keys.

Keys are scrambled to ensure bots don't get them. * needs to be replaced with the correct letter or number to be a valid key. If you use a key, please post here that you've gotten it.

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
QN4KK-QED4L-*GR76
Hint: PC component manufacturer, yellow is in their logo.

Tempest: Pirate Action RPG
6K*FY-32WJ0-Z*G0V
Hint: High end AMD processor.

12 is Better Than 6
6CMK0-**94H-6QF0P
Hint: First two letters of Intel's workstation and server processor.

Sir, You Are Being Hunted
B5LNW-I5JRA-0HG9*
Hint: 3dfx Interactive's graphics card line.

Edited by Universe

Keys are scrambled to ensure bots don't get them. * needs to be replaced with the correct letter or number to be a valid key. If you use a key, please post here that you've gotten it.

QN4KK-QED4L-*GR76

6K*FY-32WJ0-Z*G0V

12 is Better Than 6

6CMK0-**94H-6QF0P

B5LNW-I5JRA-0HG9*

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, 12 is better than 6, and Sir, You are being hunted were claimed. I used too many activation attempts trying to figure out Tempest: Pirate Action RPG   but it is likely claimed too seeing as no one commented that they claimed the other one (or I am just bad and put the wrong letters, but I did get duplicate code errors). 

Thanks giving those codes away, Universe 

QN4KK-QED4L-*GR76

6K*FY-32WJ0-Z*G0V

12 is Better Than 6

6CMK0-**94H-6QF0P

B5LNW-I5JRA-0HG9*

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy, 12 is better than 6, and Sir, You are being hunted were claimed. I used too many activation attempts trying to figure out Tempest: Pirate Action RPG   but it is likely claimed too seeing as no one commented that they claimed the other one (or I am just bad and put the wrong letters, but I did get duplicate code errors). 

Thanks giving those codes away, Universe 

More each day until the 25th.  I'll likely up the protection on them going forward (i.e. not so easy to copy paste).

Time for another key drop.

Keys are in image and scrambled. * needs to be replaced with the correct letter or number to be a valid key. If you use a key, please post here that you've gotten it.

fBiMZwG.jpg

Edited by Universe