Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

I'm actually jumping off BTC Gold soon. I was mining it when was low and now just sitting on a few coins waiting for the value to jump to $500. It seems Im roating every few weeks from coin to coin. Mine when no one thinks its good than than sell when people find interest in it again. Seems strange to but it works. You get more when no one thinks it has value. Like for example I was getting 3-4 VTC a day until everyone jumped on it than it dropped to 1.5. So I stopped and moved onto GOLD, now this is up and i'm moving onto something else. All the while even though I was "getting" $4-5 a day per card, once it picks up than those same coins will be double. Essentially making $10 just by sitting on the coins instead of selling right away. Same thing happened with Monacoin and than Zcash, etc. Don't mine whatever is on top of whattomine.com list because everyone else is and you will get about half of what the projected income is.

Don't mine whatever is on top of whattomine.com list because everyone else is and you will get about half of what the projected income is.

You are catching on. :D

Now you just gotta identify which coins may have potential in the future, and mine them at launch..

Switching every week is just to damn troublesome at this point. Even with the ups and downs I'm averaging around $20 a day with the cards I have running. I like cash as much as anyone else but really dont have the time commitment to spare going back and forth.   

Switching every week is just to damn troublesome at this point. Even with the ups and downs I'm averaging around $20 a day with the cards I have running. I like cash as much as anyone else but really dont have the time commitment to spare going back and forth.   

You doing vertcoin frank?

If your really lazy you can use the exchange site wallet address and than since supernova login works for all the the pools you can make bat files for each pool you want. If you are not home a lot, setup Teamviewer to give access to the computer over the internet.

If you are not home a lot, setup Teamviewer to give access to the computer over the internet.

Are you using Teamviewer,.. I just checked their site, sounds interesting,.. can you adjust MSI Afterburner or restart a crashed folding client with Teamviewer remotely with your iPhone.  :whoa:

If you are not home a lot, setup Teamviewer to give access to the computer over the internet.

Are you using Teamviewer,.. I just checked their site, sounds interesting,.. can you adjust MSI Afterburner or restart a crashed folding client with Teamviewer remotely with your iPhone. :whoa:
Yes, you can.

Alternatively you can use DNS and a VNC client and achieve the same thing.

I don't know about windows, but you can do all of this with ssh and the F@H linux client as well.

All from your phone.

Edited by scr4wl

• ir_cow locked this topic