Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Counterparty transactions must pay a small BTC fee to the Bitcoin miners for each transaction sent,.. this allows Counterparty transactions to be given a high priority and be confirmed quickly.

If speed of confirmation is not as important to you as the fee amount, you have an option to move the fee slider to the left.

I recommend buying $50.00 bitcoin to cover your first transaction,.. and send 7,250.5109 FLDC on your first transaction,.. this will cost apx. $50.00 to send,.. then sell FLDC for BTC an send BTC back to your wallet,.. you will then have apx. 0.02631572 BTC or $300 and be good to go for next transactions.

Counterparty transactions must pay a small BTC fee to the Bitcoin miners for each transaction sent,.. this allows Counterparty transactions to be given a high priority and be confirmed quickly.

If speed of confirmation is not as important to you as the fee amount, you have an option to move the fee slider to the left.

I recommend buying $50.00 bitcoin to cover your first transaction,.. and send 7,250.5109 FLDC on your first transaction,.. this will cost apx. $50.00 to send,.. then sell FLDC for BTC an send BTC back to your wallet,.. you will then have apx. 0.02631572 BTC or $300 and be good to go for next transactions.

Oh okay that makes sense.

Payday in a few days on Friday,.. going to just leave my FLDC in my wallet for a few months,.. an sell it every three months on Bitterx when price is near 600, save a few dollars in mining fee's and less hassle.  

Well some good news, appears Bittrex has opened up new user accounts for corporate customers and select invitees. 

You going to cash in..

I'm not a corporate customer and I haven't been invited so I doubt I'm on the list.

So i've been looking around at newegg and other sites. It seems most of them have pulled listing for 1070 through 1080 Ti and only 3rd party sellers are left. Makes me think they aren't going to order more until the new cards hit the market which might be sooner than later. Just a theory...

I just need to wait until March once the forks happens to offload a few extra cards. Don't screw me NVIDIA!

If you have a MicroCenter nearby check there cards in stock for pick up only,.. Denver store has GTX1070Ti, and GTX1080 for $602 and $649,.. but they recently added "limit one per household" 

Figure I'll save my coin, wait till new cards hit the egg, buy at MSRP,.. don't look like Nvidia store is going to restock GTX1000 series cards like I thought this month. 

Provantage has Tesla M60 cards $4,500 http://www.provantage.com/nvidia-900-2g402-0020-010~7NVID039.htm  

Edited by Braegnok

I was thinking the same thing when I looked the other night inventory is getting scarce like it does pre launch of a new series.

Wow anything to do with mining has sky rocketed in price.. paid 129 a few months ago for this board https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157781

Edited by road-runner

• ir_cow locked this topic