Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Yeah I think all exchanges are closed due to high demand. You'll have to wait or join a less reputable one. With that much money I would seriously wait for Bittrex to reopen registration again. Someone was telling me Bitrrex registration has been closed for months.

I went to another one of the ones listed in the op and was able to sign up at Cryptopia. 

Yeah I think all exchanges are closed due to high demand. You'll have to wait or join a less reputable one. With that much money I would seriously wait for Bittrex to reopen registration again. Someone was telling me Bitrrex registration has been closed for months.

I went to another one of the ones listed in the op and was able to sign up at Cryptopia. 

Friend of mine uses that one he hasnt said anything about any problems with it..

I use cryptopia daily, you should be fine.

If you want to cash out, I would convert that fldc to ltc (lower fees then btc). The create a coinbase account and convert the ltc to usd and enjoy it, just put a little away for taxes.

If you want to cash out, I would convert that fldc to ltc (lower fees then btc). The create a coinbase account and convert the ltc to usd and enjoy it, just put a little away for taxes.

I'm going to 100% honest here I have no idea what I am doing with this and how to do anything, but I am reading up on things and trying to get it figured out lol. But so far I cannot find an option to deposit FLDC into my Cryptopia account, it doesn't have an option for FLDC.

Edited by slick2500

Not all exchanges take all coins I know that..

edit looks like poloniex and bittrex is all, you can trade it for xcp right there in the counterparty wallet though.. not sure who all takes xcp and what the prices are etc. I would check it before I traded

Edited by road-runner

I'm going to 100% honest here I have no idea what I am doing with this and how to do anything, but I am reading up on things and trying to get it figured out lol. But so far I cannot find an option to deposit FLDC into my Cryptopia account, it doesn't have an option for FLDC.

That would be a problem.., looks like rr is right, bittrex and polo are the only two exchanges that accept fldc. I would just wait for bittrex. Don't use polo. I dunno about counterpary's exchange, but it looks like they have 0 volume.

That would be a problem.., looks like rr is right, bittrex and polo are the only two exchanges that accept fldc. I would just wait for bittrex. Don't use polo. I dunno about counterpary's exchange, but it looks like they have 0 volume.

Oh okay, it appears that bittrex stopped new user registration on the 15th of December so hopefully it is not too long of a wait. And why no polo is it that bad? 

Edited by slick2500

I used to use Polo a lot until recently, but they've gotten pretty bad. If you look through this thread you will see that several of us have sent fldc to polo, only to have it never show up,

I sent one deposit back in mid december and one more recently towards the beginning of january.., neither ever ended up in my polo account.

That said. I have some zcash and pascal deposits still going to polo, and they still show up daily.., so i don't know what's going on with fldc.

One thing is for sure though. Polo's fldc deposit system is borked, and they do not care to help you.

Edit:

I don't want it to sound like I'm defending polo though. On the contrary, I'm very ticked off by them. I'm also lazy though. I have a gtx 1060 mining in a rig by itself, so the zcash deposits are small, and not large enough to where I've wanted to bother updating my script lol. Same for the pascal deposits, although sorta different because I have a few cards dual mining it. Again though, just small deposits where I'm not motivated enough to update scripts.

I don't trust polo with any coins though, and withdraw everything when the balance is $50 or so.

Edited by scr4wl

I used to use Polo a lot until recently, but they've gotten pretty bad. If you look through this thread you will see that several of us have sent fldc to polo, only to have it never show up,

I sent one deposit back in mid december and one more recently towards the beginning of january.., neither ever ended up in my polo account.

That said. I have some zcash and pascal deposits still going to polo, and they still show up daily.., so i don't know what's going on with fldc.

One thing is for sure though. Polo's fldc deposit system is borked, and they do not care to help you.

Oh okay thanks I'm still on the first page lol

Kind of thinking about doing some more folding here while I wait for them to ring registration back up.

And like I said before I have no idea about any of this stuff. Longer story short I set up my folding at home with the fldc way back in November 2014 and just let it run for a couple months and do its thing. I ended up reformatting my computer and didn't install folding at home again, and I pretty much forgot all about it all these years. So I was shocked when I found out how much it is worth so now I'm trying to learn as much as I can about it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Edited by slick2500

Folding/FLDC isnt paying like it did way back then when we first started so many people are doing it now but it still paying just not as much. Back in December polo took about a week for my FLDC to show this last deposit still hasnt showed and its been about a month and they dont respond to support tickets either

Folding/FLDC isnt paying like it did way back then when we first started so many people are doing it now but it still paying just not as much. Back in December polo took about a week for my FLDC to show this last deposit still hasnt showed and its been about a month and they dont respond to support tickets either

Well that's a bummer I'll fold anyway. I'll just wait until bittrex opens back up.

• ir_cow locked this topic