Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Wow someone is sour about gpu prices..., had you bought one back the first time you were complaining about miners, you could have almost doubled your money just on the inflated card prices.

Other then that, it is probably a good idea to do some of your own reaearch instead of speculating nonsense.

@rrunner, the government already has their fingers in your pie. They tax when coins are mined, they tax when coins are traded or cashed out. They are allowing futures trading. And the SEC won't let US citizens be involved in ICOs unless the ICO is properly registered..., I'd say they are already involved.

• Like 1

Hi guys, have any of you all gotten 3+ gpu's working on a Z370 MB? I bought a MSI Z370-a pro and I can't get more than 3 gpu's working at a time.
The system right now is
MSI z370-a pro mb
i5 8600k
8gb DDR4 2400mhz
Crucial 256gb m.2 SSD  
pcie 1x risers
Rosewill 1500w 80+ Platinum PS

Windows 10 x64

In the bios I've set Above 4g Decoding to Enabled, Max link Speed to Gen 1, Set CPU VT to disabled, and Disabled IGP .  I've also tried every combination of settings in between those. I've tried updating the Bios. I've tried pretty much every combination of graphics cards that I have. So far the most stable is 2x rx 580 and 1 gtx 1080. If I put 3x rx 580's then I can get into system but it acts unstable and will freeze after a little while, same if I do 2x gtx 1080 and 1x gtx 1060. and system won't even get into windows if I use any combination of 4 cards. I got it to boot a couple of times with 2x rx 580's and 2x gtx 1080's but it would freeze shortly after. 

It is so weird because I am mining no problem right now with 2x rx 580's and 1x gtx 1080 but if I swap the 1080 for a 580 then no go. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Sorry for the long post. It says that I only get one more post today so was trying to include everything I could think of.

Edited by PurpleZ

It seems like your mixing GPUs in windows. I have no experience with that. You might want to switch to SimpleOS instead of windows. As far as using more than 3 cards, MSI websites shows 6 cards hooked up for mining. I can only image it works.

I would start over. 1 card, 1 riser and slowly add until it doesn't work. No reason to start with them all. Also like I said mixing GPUS in windows is a bad idea.

I currently have 5 cards (gtx 1070, rx 580, and 3 rx 570s) running on an msi z370 gaming plus.

The 1070 is in the pcie slot, the amd cards are on risers.

Using Debian.

Edit: I just remembered that I had to set it to gen1 pci in order to get the fifth card to work.., you might try that.

Edit2: Also, I should point out that even though it mines perfectly fine, none of the cards are able to output video past BIOS. I just SSH into it whenever I need to change the scripts.

Edited by scr4wl

I guess we have permanently lost our FLDC deposits it didnt take but 4 or 5 days last time... Polo is in the USA who lives close to them? May need to knock on the door..

Edit: Googled location seems someone else visited them for FLDC lol...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142453.0

I submitted a complaint to SEC this morning, the TCR portal is temporarily down till the 22nd,.. but you can use NonWB temp site to file complaint.  https://www.sec.gov/tcr-system-upgrade

Edited by Braegnok

I used the itxfiles, blockchain information, date/time stamp from my CounterWallet History in complaint,.. to show coin was sent and received, and coin has been at the address polo provided for weeks.

Also looking into canceling transaction based on fraud, theft,.. asking for btc transaction fee, and my foldingcoin be returned to my wallet,.. then close my account.  :)

Edited by Braegnok

Radar Relay,.. wallet to wallet trading with Anonymous account,  https://coinclarity.com/exchange/radar-relay/   looks interesting, need to wait 6-8 months,.. an see how things shake out. It's still in beta and only supports a few coins while in testing,.. sent PM asking about adding LTC, FLDC and other coin,.. looks like after they get the bugs worked out they will add coins.

Edited by Braegnok

• ir_cow locked this topic