Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Sounds like about time to unload all the video cards and give up... You forgot about all the frickin fees and taxes on the electric...

I'll take some of your 1080tis ;)

I unloaded eight cards a few months ago on Ebay,.. 4x Radeon Pro Duo, and 4x Radeon R9-390X for a nice profit, and they sold quick,.. the cards were 2-years old, used for mining 24/7,..

after being cleaned up looked brand new in original retail box,.. I went with no return sold as is used working, buyer must have at least 10-positive feedback, buyer pays shipping. 

I had two buyers with zero-feedback buy cards, and I had to cancel sale, return money, and relist cards,.. but other than that everything went vary well no issues. 

Edited by Braegnok

Now I'm reading about having to report every coin you mine and pay taxes on that too. Ugh, I'm about to call it quits... At this point it's easier to become a trader for long term investments. Single transaction.

I also now understand why Private address have become so popular. However if you don't use your real name on a pool than they can never trace it back to you.

Don't worry guys it will show up eventually. Back in Sept it took around 45 days for it to finally show up for me. By than I was already onto the next month trading on Bittrex. Than around Dec they auto closed my ticket which is the only reason I logged in to find out my FDLC finally showed up.

• ir_cow locked this topic