Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

• 1 month later...

Saw this on FB from The Street and figured I'd toss it here for discussion. I'm sitting on 0.000548 BTC so I guess I should report that at tax time. For that amount it's kinda a LOL how do y'all approach uncle Sam wanting his cut?

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/bitcoin/what-is-cryptocurrency-14679467

FB_IMG_1534657006041.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bittrex added Colorado to US Dollar Markets on September 17th,.. I traded $2000 worth Litecoin for USD, and used the Bitcoin trading for USD selling some FLDC last week.

The process is vary simple to setup, your account will automatically be enabled for USD trading when you receive email notification from Bittrex, then you need to enable USD deposits & withdrawals via wire transfer, add at least one bank account to ensure same or next day deposits & withdrawals.

Then you submit a Fiat (USD) Trading Request to add your bank account,.. the approval process is fast and secure. And once approved you'll be sent wire transfer instructions.

There is no deposit or withdrawal maximum. USD deposit minimum per wire transfer is $1000 for personal accounts and there is no withdrawal minimum.

Sure makes things simple, trading for USD, and sending it to your bank same day via wire transfer. 

Edited by Braegnok

I'v been running Asic scrypt miners since last December mining LTC 24/7 doing OK,.. price is not what it was but it's not dead yet.  :lol:

Most coins I bought or traded for last year have one foot in the grave now after holding them for 12-months,.. but are still worth more than I paid for them 12-months ago.

I was shocked to see the price of FLDC last week,.. haven't sold any for about nine months, it's a zombie coin.  

Edited by Braegnok

I'v been running Asic scrypt miners since last December mining LTC 24/7 doing OK,.. price is not what it was but it's not dead yet.  

Most coins I bought or traded for last year have one foot in the grave now after holding them for 12-months,.. but are still worth more than I paid for them 12-months ago.

I was shocked to see the price of FLDC last week  :whoa: ,.. haven't sold any for about nine months,.. LMAO it's a zombie coin.   :lol:

Yup pretty worthless now compared to 9 months ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ir_cow locked this topic