GTA Online Getting New Heist Next Week

Guest_Jim_*

news41227_1-gta_online_getting_new_heist

On December 12 GTA Online, the online side to Grand Theft Auto V, will be getting a new heist, the first in years. The Doomsday Heist brings a number of unusual characters together to protect San Andreas from total annihilation. Revealing the mystery involved will take you from the streets of Los Santos to the ocean floor and inside Mount Chiliad. Naturally a host of new vehicles are coming with this heist, and you can see them on display in the trailer embedded below.

Source: Rockstar Games

Back to original news post

Really wish they would make an expansion pack or something kind of like The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Toy for GTA 4. But apparently they have axed any ideas for single player content......

Have to agree seeing some more single player content would be nice, because I lack interest in multiplayer (really need to work on having PC gaming friends). GTA V is one of the games I have on a mental list for titles I want to replay, now that I have a much more powerful computer than when I first played/reviewed them. (The Witcher 3 and its DLC are at the top of the list though.)