Just fired folding back up. Questions

wildman2

Seems all of the cheaper xeons are an e,s not sure I want one of those.Non es usually go for $300 from what I've seen. So I may as well put that $300  on a lot more powerfull video card plus a little ..Power supply should be able to handle it.

they average between 300k-350k each not bad for a pretty inexpensive card.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 06G-P4-6161-KR, 6GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC), Only ...

EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, ACX 2.0 (Single Fan), 03G-P4-6160-KR, 3GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC), Only ...

I'll have to check but they both do about the same

looks like they went up a little since I bought them lol.

Edited by Hyper

Still way better than my 300k a week.My stuffs pretty old now, time to breathe some life back into her.Surprised that she'll  do that much considering how old she is.Does have a decent OC on CPU and GPU though.

One of those would do more ppd than my whole pc..for relatively inexpensive.

Still not sure on which one to get.Although the finance officer in the house just asked how much a new card would be and said "$600 right"  and of course I i calmly answered yes "Thats about right".hehehe.

So a 1070  may be purchased in the  nearish future. I'm leaning  towards the EVGA 1070  hybrid one.Thoughts on that one?seams like it stays pretty cool even under load from the Newegg reviews, 45c or so.Also do I need a new GPU txt file for that one?