New Monitor Time.... Opinions

Rokkaholik

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you guys think of  the Qnix 2710 LED Evolution II DP Multi True 10 (27")?  It is in a Newegg Flash sale for $197.99.

From what I remembered you can only easily overclock the DVI input only Qnix 2710 (almost a guaranteed 96 Hz minimum). The HDMI/DP models either don't overclock or don't easily overclock. I own two DVI only versions and its a decent monitor for the $200-250 price range when I bought it a few years ago. I'm not sure how they stand up to today's market.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

It might be too late anyhow, but I was a little wary of the brand because I hadn't heard too much about them.  I think I am going to pass on it until I know what the build quality is like on them (how long it will last and how good they are), and what kind of service they provide.

Edited by Minime 939

ultrawide are amazing

once you use one, you can never go back

but if you cheap out and dont spend 500$ you will get one with low resolution

and that is not good for daily work or web browsing 

whatever you get, make sure it is at least 1440p

I have used a 29" ultrawide and a 34" 

dont even bother with the small ones, the large one is life changing 

curved is not important

well, for some it makes it worse, like graphic design work

and others may like it, for games and such 

I hate to keep bugging you guys, but NE has a Flash Sale on this monitor https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4JH1GM6846    For 194.99.  What do you think?  It is the Qnix PLS 27" overclockable model.  Something else, will my R9 280X be able to handle this, and possibly get a decent overclock out of it?  Thanks