Android Smartphone

Gremlin

Does anyone know of a good software for Android Smarphones to screen mirror to a projector. I know about Vysor and Mobizen. 

Thank you

What version of Android are you using, because screen casting is a built in feature for versions 4.4.2+. My Moto X has version 5.1 and I have 'Cast screen' as an option in that command-center thing you get when you pull down on the notification bar a second time. Can also enable it if I go to Display in the settings. Don't ahve devices that will work with it though, so I can't test it, but you might not need any special software.

We have a Smart TV that can do from the phone.

However where we go and other conference does not have a TV. All they have is a projector, which is connected to a laptop. Was using Mobizen for free, which they recently decided to block it until they decide on a sales cost. So looking for something that is good. 

Google Chrome is locked in our environment. So Vysor can't be installed. Trying to work the ISO team to figure out what needs to be done. 

As Jim said screen casting is a built in feature for Android smartphones, (with mini HDMI-out ports),.. no special software is needed to mirror the image to an HDTV, computer monitor or projector. If you wish to mirror your smartphone's display with a VGA projector, however, you'll need a mini HDMI-to-VGA adapter. 

If you do not have a mini HDMI-out port on your smartphone, there's a few other ways to mirror image. http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/5946-business-presentation-android-phone-projector.html

Edited by Braegnok