GTA V weird fps fluctuations of each gameplay sessions.

litwicki22

Hello. So i am getting weird fps fluctuations in GTA V. Sometimes when i am playing i have 6 fps more than on previous session. Sometimes i have 6 fps less sometimes 6 fps more . Tested the same places in game with the same choosed details in graphic options. The same place in game, the same time of day , the same area. ( grassy place or city, no matter ). Sometimes i have 46fps. Sometimes 52fps. THE SAME CONDITIONS in screen ( no traffic, no peoples, no cars ) . Any ideas? I drive in the same place in game and have 46fps. In next day i drive there and i have 52 fps. Sometimes i run game with boosted 6 fps more, sometimes not. Any ideas? Tested with 980 ti on my machine and the same. No overheating, good cpu and gpu temps. 6700K stock GTX 1080 Xtreme normal clocks Corsair 750 RM

For example.

I drive in some grassy area without traffic,without animals. In screen only my character and grass. Sometimes i get there 52 fps instead of 46 fps. So there is anything in background. I tested with the same weather and daytime. And the same situation in other areas in game. Just sometimes i load game with 6 fps boost in any locations in game. Any ideas? Also no overheating, good temps in CPU and GPU. It is related to hardware or software?

Ah i checked clocks of gpu and clocks are normal in both situations.

Edited by litwicki22

Lots of people have had issues with 52 fps dropping down to 47.  Sometimes 5 higher, sometimes 5 lower, at the same grassy knoll.  And that problem was easily solved.  But dropping down to 46, I can't imagine what it could be.  Have you tried turning the fps counter off to see if you can tell a difference?

Lots of people have had issues with 52 fps dropping down to 47.  Sometimes 5 higher, sometimes 5 lower, at the same grassy knoll.  And that problem was easily solved.  But dropping down to 46, I can't imagine what it could be.  Have you tried turning the fps counter off to see if you can tell a difference?

:rofl: