FLDC

road-runner

not sure.. but I was folding anyway so I figured what the heck.. only problem is that I have to start over on points.. and with RR and Ccokeman going bonkers with the folding farms...

and i really didn't want to fold on my main gaming system (i7-6950x (10core) and a TitanX(p))

Yeah newegg takes bitcoins. I'm planning on just buying stuff from there with bitcoins and than selling it on Ebay or Craigslist to get cash. don't have to deal with exchange stuff.

not sure.. but I was folding anyway so I figured what the heck.. only problem is that I have to start over on points.. and with RR and Ccokeman going bonkers with the folding farms...

and i really didn't want to fold on my main gaming system (i7-6950x (10core) and a TitanX(p))

I think RR is now running 6 cards and I have just 4 running but it its easy to see how fast the PPD add up.  I think back to when I had up to 12 systems running F@H 24/7on CPU's for a couple hundred PPD. At the current rate of PPD I should easily pass almost 9 years of folding in less than 2 weeks  :whoa:  

I got 8 running at the moment but its fixing to get hot I will shut some down till winter.. I remember those days frank at one time I had like 15 cpus running heating the whole house, things have changed for sure...

Edited by road-runner