FLDC

road-runner

I agree! I saw read a article the other day talking about how mining uses more power than many entire countries. :wacko: At least with folding you are actually working towards bettering humanity. Mining is purely for self gain. But I can't blame anyone but myself for that one.

Some of these coin's networks have potential to be put to good use.., unfortunatily we'd rather make cryptokitty games instead...

@Roadrunner not that I want you to cause the Cure difficulty to spike, but you can always earn cure as well as fldc.

Millions of dollars may have been stolen in bitcoin hack

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/07/technology/nicehash-bitcoin-theft-hacking/index.html

Not may have been.., was.., it was confirmed yesterday.., and it was nicehash that got hacked.., not bitcoin.

https://www.nicehash.com/

Edit: This is why difficulties dropped early yesterday morning and mining profits were real high.., still are.

Edited by scr4wl

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone has been trying to check FLDC Distribution site,.. to see next distribution date/time,.. and getting 404 page not found. :wacko:

That's because site was closed as was a few other LTBC, FLDC sites recently and a New Site was opened combining all sites into one site called Home.  http://www.foldingcoin.net/

I'm not sure what old site was, I deleted it.. I had link saved in my bookmarks for years and past few weeks was getting 404 error when I clicked on it,.. thought server was down, so started checking other old links to see when distribution is coming up and was getting 404 error on all my old saved sites.

Then I found new link this morning.  :)

• 1 month later...

Check your Identity by clicking on Configure,.. you should see Name, Team number, and Passkey,.. If you have a valid passkey you will receive bonus points after completing 10-work units.  If you do not have a valid passkey showing in your identity,.. click the link to open the passkey request.  :cheers:  

Check your Identity by clicking on Configure,.. you should see Name, Team number, and Passkey,.. If you have a valid passkey you will receive bonus points after completing 10-work units.  If you do not have a valid passkey showing in your identity,.. click the link to open the passkey request.  :cheers:  

All of that is setup. 

What you folding with?

My main rig. 

AMD FX 6300 dual Radeon R9 270x.

Looking at the team summary it appears I am doing about 12,000 ppd but for some reason it seems low to me.

Edited by slick2500