FLDC

road-runner

I swapped PSUs and its running fine, so the psu is at fault. Already requested a RMA. I'm just a little surprised. I've killed my share of Bronze cheap PSUs, but never a GOLD or Plat. Than again it is 5 years old. capacitors don't last forever.

Anyone tried the dual mining? Seems setup correctly the cards can mine two coins at once with one using the memory the other using the gpu cores

Yes, but with this nicehash debocle and difficulties low as a result you'd have better profits mining mona or something for a bit.

I did ETH + DCR for a while, then ETC + DCR, then EXP + DCR. Gave a nice little profit boost at the time. Mining other things now though. ;)

If you guys have any FLDC it's a good day to sell some,.. was 216 this afternoon and still at 200 just now. :banana:

Hopefully it'll stay like that for long enough to transfer into polo. I ended up with just under 6,000fldc for a 1070 and 1080. They also do pretty decent in cure as well. They do just under 8 cure/day, and I usually set the sell orders at where it spikes, so profit hasn't actually been that bad. Not as good as my other cards, but still not bad.