FLDC

road-runner

Anyone using or having used Coinbase wallet,.. get ready to have IRS send you a letter of intent to audit,.. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/coinbase-irs-lawsuit-less-1000-people-declare-bitcoin-earnings-year/

Glad I have never used Coinbase,.. or any wallet that requires my ID or real name.  :evilgrin:

Only if you made $20,000 or more do they care apparently. But Poloenix and Bittrex require real names and IDs to move coins. Those are directly reported to the IRS. So even if you don't cash out with Coinbase, they know what you got.

Always great to know that the IRS will come looking for you! 

My guess is that the group pulling 8000 Vertcoin a day are not in the US and have a way to cover their tracks. 

After 30 hours with no shares and 3 different pools I am done with vertcoin for now. 

Switched to BTG but could not get it to work with the Supernova pool. So far at +/-3300  Sol/s across all three rigs. 

You might do better running CUDAminer for Vertcoin with your 1080Ti's,.. to get the most out of your cuda-cores. 

I'm doing better than I expected with my R9-390's running Claymore's Dual Ethereum GPU Miner v9.4, Windows 10 v1703, Crimson 17.5.2 @ 29.89 MH/s per card,.. the 1080Ti's only get 30.04 MH/s.

Ethereum base code fits the GDDR5 latency characteristics better than GDDR5X.

Edited by Braegnok

After 30 hours with no shares and 3 different pools I am done with vertcoin for now. 

Switched to BTG but could not get it to work with the Supernova pool. So far at +/-3300  Sol/s across all three rigs. 

Yeah it sucks I jumped on vertcoin at the very end. Same with Monacoin. I need to stop saying what I mine lol. After 36hrs on and only 1 coin, vertcoin is now for the big wigs with 20+ GPUs. Went from 2-3% shares to .65% with 3 cards....

My guess is that the group pulling 8000 Vertcoin a day are not in the US and have a way to cover their tracks. 

supernova is a little different you have to add workers with a password on there website, batch file has to match and different names for different machines, you will enter you wallet code or id on there website also under user settings

85b3c0da4589653636397aa57bb997a5.jpg

Edited by road-runner

That was a good investment $50 a coin.  :yes:

I'v been looking at Ehsminer's 1GH/s Asic Scrypt miners they are located in Denver Colorado,.. 2GH/s units will be released in Q3/Q4 2018,.. be ripping some Litecoin. https://www.ehsminer.com/product/ehs-asic-scrypt-miner-vi/

clicking the link malwarebytes said its malicious 

-Blocked Website Details-

Malicious Website: 1

, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-

Domain: hashflare.io

IP Address: 104.20.13.241

Port: [51589]

Type: Outbound

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

supernova is a little different you have to add workers with a password on there website, batch file has to match and different names for different machines, you will enter you wallet code or id on there website also under user settings

85b3c0da4589653636397aa57bb997a5.jpg

Thanks RR.

That was a good investment $50 a coin.  :yes:

I'v been looking at Ehsminer's 1GH/s Asic Scrypt miners they are located in Denver Colorado,.. 2GH/s units will be released in Q3/Q4 2018,.. be ripping some Litecoin. https://www.ehsminer.com/product/ehs-asic-scrypt-miner-vi/

clicking the link malwarebytes said its malicious 

-Blocked Website Details-

Malicious Website: 1

, , Blocked, [-1], [-1],0.0.0

-Website Data-

Domain: hashflare.io

IP Address: 104.20.13.241

Port: [51589]

Type: Outbound

File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

That's strange, I'm running WebRoot and link is showing OK,.. I pulled the link to be safe, would hate for someone to get malware from a link I posted.

I ordered two of the Ehsminer Wolf 1GH/s Asic Scrypt miners today,.. 

32 hashing chips 4-cores per chip total of 128k LTC cores,.. power: 1GH/s for the scrypt algorithm, with standared 4U mountable rack chassis. Edit: found another site with a review of the Ehsminer Wolf. http://1stminingrig.com/litecoin-scrypt-asic-miner-wolf-review-1-2-ghs/

Edited by Braegnok

Well I may have killed this Seasonic Plat 1000watt. Seems to shut off anywhere from 1 minutes to 15 minutes of load. Sometimes a message comes up in the BIOS saying Anti-surge. I haven't completely ruled anything else out, but I'm going to swap the PSU tomorrow with a 750w I have laying around. That should pin-point if its the PSU or not. I suspect that the PSU is at fault. The system been rock solid for 6 months now folding 24/7 and now mining for a month and the anti surge message doesn't sound good.

On the plus side, it has a 10 year warranty.