FLDC

road-runner

25 cents not dollars thats like a 10$ bump

It's also usually not 25 cents.

until recently it was a much smaller bump, and who knows what'll happen with the distribution in the future.

Edited by scr4wl

I keep getting cut in half each pay day on the amount of fldc and steadily adding more cards so if I am cut again this pay day gonna switch to mining or shut down most rigs till winter

I hear yeah, but the way I see it is that if I make $88 per card, it pays for itself over a year. 1 year of folding = free card and it adds to science. I would like to make more, but I won't stop folding until it can't pay for the cards anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

From the looks of bitcoin cash wished I had kept that 7 coins

I still think you made the right choice. Unless you time the swings right it is a very risky coin. It is also supported by very few miners. That said, I believe it is more profitable to mine then btc.

Anywho, I read today that team curecoin will take the number 1 spot from evga this month (september I mean). Also saw that cure+fldc now make up 40% of the FAH network. I'd say that doesnt bode well for the upcoming fldc distribution.

Edited by scr4wl

You can always switch to Curecoins. Though It seems like a big hassle and a lot a hops. FLDC is just way easier.

It's no hassle at all lol. You just change your team number and bam! you're earning both.

I guess you also need a cryptobullion pools account, but for that you just use your fldc username and whatever password you like. Really no hops or hassle.

The distribution has dropped off on cure as well though. I think I am getting around .000007 cure / point where before it was .00001. (It's at 28 cents right now though)

You can always switch to Curecoins. Though It seems like a big hassle and a lot a hops. FLDC is just way easier.

Been supporting OCC team and folding since 2003 but I suppose if staff doesnt even support there on team I could switch also but not going to...

Edited by road-runner

I think i'll just stick to OCC until I make less than $77 a card per month. Thats the magic number to pay for the card and power after 12 months.

Its definitely not the mega millions back in june but I will still take a free card if someone offers it. Maybe BTC will jump to 10K buy xmas.