FLDC

road-runner

If you want to get paid you better put the correct wallet address into your username. Looks to me like your wallet address does not match the one in your username.

The address after the _FLDC_ you put in your username is where the funds are going

Edited by road-runner

The process for folding for curecoin is basically the exact same as for fldc. (Unless you just want to forget about fldc)

After he has set up his counterwallet and folding username, all he has to do is change the team to 224497 and set up an account on cryptobullionpools using the same username.

The cure wallet is completely unnecessary, you can just use your bittrex address for payouts

Wrong!,.. if you want to recruit folders for team curecoin :yucky: ,.. Please don't do it hear.

All he needs do is set up his counterwallet and folding username and keep team 12772. 

Edited by Braegnok

All he needs do is set up his counterwallet and folding username and keep team 12772.

Unless he wants to earn curecoin as well. I see a curecoin address in his photo, so I think that may be the case.

I'm getting just shy of 40 cure/day and it's trading at 25 cents right now, so it's a nice bump ontop of fldc...