FLDC

road-runner

And I have two more 1080ti in route will be here Saturday supposedly... :whistling:dD

Danm you! How will I ever pass your 1 billion points and be number 1...

Lol guess you need to order two more ... Cant wait till winter to crank everything up should be over 8 mil per day

Just waiting for the next price rebound to make a move. At best right now I can get 2 TitanX, 2x 1070, 2x 1080 and 2 1080Ti going at the same time. Will see where the cards I have going this month finish up!

What do you currently have running?

And I have two more 1080ti in route will be here Saturday supposedly...    :whistling:dD

Lol guess you need to order two more ... Cant wait till winter to crank everything up should be over 8 mil per day

Just waiting for the next price rebound to make a move. At best right now I can get 2 TitanX, 2x 1070, 2x 1080 and 2 1080Ti going at the same time. Will see where the cards I have going this month finish up! 

4-1080ti 2-1080s 4-1070s looks like I need two more 1080s to make it equal

4-1080ti 2-1080s 4-1070s looks like I need two more 1080s to make it equal

or just sell those 4 1070s to miners, buy 2 1080Tis, have money left over and still be getting 2mil PPD.

On a side note, I realized today I can't put 4 Tis in a system because I don't have a power supply over 1000watts and every 1200 and above is sold out :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  Might just stick with 3 in one system than eventually do 3 more on my x79.

That brings me to a question since my other two 1080ti arrived today I was going to try and add them to the x99 rig asus deluxe 2 motherboard. I do have a 1200 watt silverstone with 4 pcie plugs.

I suppose a single cable with dual plugs on the ends are enough power for a 1080ti? I did get the pcie 16x 8" extender cables also so I can get some breathing room.

I guess that will power 4 1080tis

Edited by road-runner

That brings me to a question since my other two 1080ti arrived today I was going to try and add them to the x99 rig asus deluxe 2 motherboard. I do have a 1200 watt silverstone with 4 pcie plugs. I suppose a single cable with dual plugs on the ends are enough power for a 1080ti? I did get the pcie 16x 8" extender cables also so I can get some breathing room

I have each 1080ti running off of a single cable with two connectors. Each cable has it's own 12vRail and it's a 1500W psu though...

And I have two more 1080ti in route will be here Saturday supposedly... :whistling:dD

What do you currently have running?

2 Titan X ,  2x GTX 1080 Ti and one GTX 1080. They are delivering a consistent 3.9 million points per day. The 1080 is about 650 to 750M PPD, The TitanX are worth 1- 1.2 Million per day and the 1080Ti's are doing about 1.1M PPD each.  I have these in 3 separate systems.  

Man I hate this Asus Strix card. Really any of these cards that dump the heat in the case. My problem is the FE cards are sucking the hot air in and just cooking the card @ 85c even with full fan speed. Than eventually down clocking to 1800mhz. My solution today was to put an 80mm fan between the Strix and the first FE card so the hot air goes out the case like a mini blower. Seems to work because now the temps are 69c for the FE card. Note to self, never buy anything but blower cards for folding....