FLDC

road-runner

Also I've been reading about bills that would tax bitcoins and than you would have to report it on taxes. I give it a year before these things start passing.

Bitcoin has been taxable for a while now, and you do need to report it...

Also I've been reading about bills that would tax bitcoins and than you would have to report it on taxes. I give it a year before these things start passing.

Bitcoin has been taxable for a while now, and you do need to report it...

All 66 cents in my case. haha

Capture.PNG

Haha tell that to the dark web people. Might be why BTC is the best to mine because you don't have to convert it and leave a trace.

Also doesn't that say $637 on that screen shot? I punched in .001 BTC and it says 2.64 USD.

Im just trying to figure out how to convert FLDC and BTC to cash LOL!

Coinbase is the easiest imo, there are a couple exchanges that support trading to usd, and also some third party services who will convert it for you (for a fee of course).

I use Coinbase,.. but a few things to know, when you get started and set up account, they need your name, email, phone #,.. then you need to link a bank account, so open a new zero balance, free Checking Account,.. I opened one up at Academy Bank they are in all Walmart's and have zero balance, free checking,.. then link with Coinbase.

Linking a bank account is the only way to convert BTC into US,.. if you link a VISA DEBIT card you can only buy BTC not convert BTC into US.

Also after getting all set-up and you start moving BTC into your coinbase wallet,.. start with 0.50000000 BTC,.. they charge 3.99% per transaction and may have an amount limit on first few times you use service,.. my first transaction took 4-days to hit my bank account,.. but after next few .5 BTC transactions they went through instantly,.. and now I do larger ammounts, but I never store any BTC in Coinbase wallet or Cash in that Bank account,.. only use as quick transfer to convert BTC into US.  

It don't take vary long to rack up large amounts of cash,.. folding & trading your FLDC for BTC.

So be vary careful when storing, moving your coin around,.. and keep all account information safe, never save passwords on pc. 

Edited by Braegnok

Sweet I go 12cents directly in BTC and than 6K of folding coins which comes to around 0.05840279 BTC if i sold it right now. or $134. Not bad for 2 weeks. I'm gonna hold onto it for a few months. I don't need the return right now.

I could see how the return could be really big with 4x 1080 Ti and holding onto it for a while as prices raise.