FLDC

road-runner

I'm going to try Bittrex https://bittrex.com/in the morning, I opened an account few min ago,.. Dave used them awhile back and transaction was smooth, fairly quick.

Poloniex has been having support issues, long confirmation times,...  for about two months now, that kind of service is unacceptable if you have a high tier linked account.   

Will do Frank, might be mid afternoon instead of in the morning.  :lol:

I'v been doing some research and found out, last few months FLDC and most other coins have added input scripts attached in token/asset description when dividends are paid,.. in hex2bin that shows as "OP_RETURN" which screws up Poloniex servers when they try to confirm deposit, as it's not standard script it takes much much longer to decode, confirm.

The last deposit I made on 6-22-2017,.. I thought was confirmed but still not showing on my Poloniex account,.. deposit is showing valid and was confirmed in 2-min on blockchain after I sent deposit. 

So I'm still waiting for confirmation from Poloniex as servers decode output address.

Poloniex tech support claims they receive 3.28 transactions per second, those orders with standard script will be matched within 10 mins or so,.. those with nonstandard script "OP_RETURN" must be sent to the protocol escrow address on the issuer site within 18 blocks from the moment the BTC order is matched which adds time,.. so as long as your order is showing valid on blockchain it will be matched and payment sent as quickly as possible.  

6-7-2017 Press Release : https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.06.07-Improving-Our-Support-Capacity/   issues not resolved yet,.. hopefully network will be functioning properly soon. :no:  

Edited by Braegnok

Well I moved some coin to my new Bittrex account today,.. but haven't sold or traded yet.

They are a small exchange, located in Las Vegas Nevada US,  total volume is in the medium range ~ 1K-2K BTC/day, and minimum trade sizes.

Two- factor authentication required for withdrawals, no withdrawal or deposit fees. But 0.25% fee on buys and sells. I pay 0.08% at Poloniex.

Have simple user interface, customer chat room. My deposit today was smooth apx 15 min as I opened my account yesterday and profile information was verified already.

Exchange Comparison :   https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/fldc/analysis/BTC

Personally I'll be staying at Poloniex,.. due to Bittrex's  0.25% fee on buys and sells and 2K BTC/day.

I updated my profile today at Poloniex from level 1 verification up to level 2,.. opened new wallet, linked with my new profile,.. will make larger deposit amounts keeping both BTC and FLDC in account to avoid waiting for confirmation.

So if your only making a single monthly deposit from wallet on folding payday and selling same day, withdrawing back to wallet,..  Bittrex looks like a solid exchange.  :)

Edited by Braegnok

Bittrex looked real good when poloniex wasnt functioning at all... Couldnt even make a deposit it was disabled for two days so I tried something else. If they get it to work I will use it but otherwise I got to have something that will work

I agree you got to have something that will work when you click send,.. it can be frustrating waiting. 

Hopefully poloniex will resolve there server issues with the new script this week,.. I just moved some BTC into poloniex account this morning, and have BTC in bittrex,.. waiting for FLDC prices to drop a bit lower,.. was hovering at -16 this morning, tempting but I'm set-up to start buying at -20,.. and buy through payday and week after payday.  

Edited by Braegnok

They have a 500K monthly cap on distribution, and it's divided up between all folders monthly based on points,.. you would need exact total of everyone's points divided by 500K to determine how many points per coin.  

Edited by Braegnok

It's like taking candy from a baby,.. wash, rinse and repeat every month.  :D

On poloniex exchange folding coin graph,.. under zoom click 1M and look at June 3 and June 4,.. it's like that every month,.. so be ready.

Edited by Braegnok