Battlefield 1

InCrYsIs

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLI is re-enabled in BF1 with driver version 373.06 http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/373.06/373.06-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf

I've been checking out live stream since Oct. 12,.. https://www.battlefield.com/community/live,.. will be playing on Oct. 21 at release.  :yes:

Edited by Braegnok

Its been fairly enjoyable. No major issues so far. The EA login server went down earlier for 30 minutes to 1 hour. It gave me a chance to play the campaign which I enjoyed. I like the idea of these shorter episodic stories, similar to a lot of good UK TV shows.

I'm still enjoying the game. I spent the weekend completing the 4-5 medals, hoping you got scraps or a chest. Sadly you don't get anything but the 5000 XP per medal. So don't feel pressured to complete any of them unless you're a completionist. I had a blast doing the melee kill one. The 5 kill streak pistol one was the hardest to do. The next hardest was the stationary weapon kills, but probably my fault for using the field gun to do that instead of the AA gun.

So far my favorite weapons are the Automatico M1918 (highest hip-fire version), Hellriegel 1915 (OP as hell), Selbstlader M1916 (ironsights version), and SMLE MKIII Carbine. I find it a bit annoying that a medic needs 3 hits to kill even with a headshot. Not sure if you can get two headshot kills or not.

• 2 weeks later...

So what's everyone's thought of the game so far?? 

I am happy i did not buy the deluxe version.. How many bullets do I need to use to kill a person? Yet I die with 2 bullets. 

Servers are half empty and I wonder if this is the last one? 

What are the guns you get from battlepacks?? how do you use those ? just used for scraps?