Battlefield 1

InCrYsIs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Patch Notes (very long). If you're suffering from flickering graphics, disable crossfire/SLI. Fixed my issue and my stuttering issue. Debating upgrading to GTX 1070/1080 or Ti (next year).

Cliff Notes:

Attackers get more lives in Operations.

Two more flags added to Conquest Suez map.

If a squad leader does not mark a target 1 minute after a request is sent squad leader is transferred to the requester.

Mortar gets an accurracy nerf related to rate of fire and full damage radius shorten.

Quit button at end of round.

Rental Servers will go live on Wed 11/17/16? Lack of basic admin features like kick, ban, map rotation beyond 6, no in-game menu, and etc. Basically missing a lot of basic features.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

Played 2 maps of hardcore mode, in custom server section. Its almost nice to play a match where explosives aren't constantly going off. There doesn't seem to be an option to punish team killers, but I haven't ran into a situation yet that someone did it on purpose. The game will draw a friendly player icon if you hover over the player. You still get to see ammo/health meters of teammates who need resupply/health kits when they are nearby.

The Fog of War game mode didn't seem too interesting based on the video. You just run around in super fog with only a pistol. Might be useful for doing the pistol medal though.

Hopefully they add gungame or bolt action only modes.

Edited by WhenKittensATK

I think the patch broke the quit button at the end of a map. Now it just sits in a infinite black screen saying "quitting"  every time I do it. So I just wait for the next map to load and than quit or even faster, force quit the game and boot back up.

So lost interest in this game.. :(

Why? It's basically BF4 without helicopters and crappy planes, which makes it even better. For someone who is rank 124 in there sig, you must play a lot of BF4.

I've been enjoying the planes in this game. They seem much easier to fly, but I still rather see games implement the flying setup from War Thunder. I'm not a fan of constantly lifting my mouse to turn. The Attack Plane seems to be the best one. The Fighter Plane seems to be the weakest to me. The Bomber Plane is pretty tanking and great if there is no one there to counter you. Its front mounted weapon is great against infantry if you fly low enough.

So lost interest in this game.. :(

Why? It's basically BF4 without helicopters and crappy planes, which makes it even better. For someone who is rank 124 in there sig, you must play a lot of BF4.

Because I am tired of emptying a full round at an enemy and i die with 3 shots.. Looks like they spent time on visuals again and  not on the mechanics..

Edited by Gremlin