Hey guys, Im attempting to build a new desktop computer than I would use for normal activities as well as gaming and streaming if possible. Ive used online guides, as well as read reviews of the products on Newegg in order to create my build. I was hoping I could get some critiques on the build or possibly better alternatives for parts if they are too excessive or not.
- Rosewill Computer Case - CHALLENGER - ATX Mid Tower - Black, Gaming
- Intel Core i5-6600K 6M Skylake
- GIGABYTE GA-H110M-A (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel H110 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING
- Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB Internal Hard Drive Bare Drive
- SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- EVGA SuperNOVA 650 GS 220-GS-0650-V1 80+ GOLD 650W Fully Modular EVGA Power Supply
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform Desktop
-Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
The total price of these components is $1,109.31 currently on Newegg. Ideally I would like to stay as close to $1000 as possible. Thank you in advance for any advice/comments on the build!