How about that top 20

NCC10281982B

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see more people getting back into this! :) I've been rocking on WCG for quite a bit now and plan on keeping it up through the winter months as well.

I have never totally quit was folding for my team, but switched back to catch up...

I have my desktop at work running on the cpu and my desktop at home on the cpu and gpu's and sometimes my laptop on the chrome folding page but I dont want to smoke the laptop so its only when I can keep in cool

I have my desktop at work running on the cpu and my desktop at home on the cpu and gpu's and sometimes my laptop on the chrome folding page but I dont want to smoke the laptop so its only when I can keep in cool

I imagines it gets warm they dont have cooling really for full load 24/7... I am running 4-1070s and 2-1080s

I wish I could afford 4x1070's and 2x1080's not to mention the electricity bill!  :rofl:

2-1070s only use a little more power than 1- 980ti and get more than double production...

980ti single card i7 920 windows rig with killawatt it was pulling 360 to 370 watts at the wall.  two 1070s on i7-920 rig one is the gigabyte with 3 fans the other is the asus strix OC both at stock clocks pulling 390 watt I did see it go to 400 even a couple times. 2- 1070s makin about a million ppd..

FLDC is paying for most of it... or the video cards are paying for there self...

Edited by road-runner

Hello everyone,   

Bbeen on OCC for a few years now,  have always wanted to F@H but never wanted to run it on my computer.   About a week ago I came into possession of two used HP DL380 G6 servers,  I took them to work and they have been sitting in the server rack doing nothing...... so today i decided to do something with them, they are offically folding under the OCC banner :thumbsup:

So quick question.... if i were to switch out the dual X5570's 4 cores to X5675 6 cores will the program know this or will i have to reinstall it.   I installed the latest 7.4.4 so it did all the setting up for me.

Edited by olokul

I wish I could afford 4x1070's and 2x1080's not to mention the electricity bill!  :rofl:

2-1070s only use a little more power than 1- 980ti and get more than double production...

980ti single card i7 920 windows rig with killawatt it was pulling 360 to 370 watts at the wall.  two 1070s on i7-920 rig one is the gigabyte with 3 fans the other is the asus strix OC both at stock clocks pulling 390 watt I did see it go to 400 even a couple times. 2- 1070s makin about a million ppd..

FLDC is paying for most of it... or the video cards are paying for there self...

Thanks for all of the information, it's all quite interesting, especially the power usage. I've never really looked into FLDC or electronic currency all that much. How can it be converted into actual dollars that you are able to utilize? Does the conversion rate change somewhat frequently? And lastly, do you simply fold to a certain team in order to receive the FLDC?

Thanks for all of the information, it's all quite interesting, especially the power usage. I've never really looked into FLDC or electronic currency all that much. How can it be converted into actual dollars that you are able to utilize? Does the conversion rate change somewhat frequently? And lastly, do you simply fold to a certain team in order to receive the FLDC?

Yes its like the stock market up and down you choose when to sell or buy etc. You can fold for any team and it can be traded for paypal also.... Newegg takes it for newegg items not the market 3rd party stuff though..

http://foldingcoin.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE8Ux_Z8PsA

Edited by road-runner